Monicarafiq.com Privacy Statement
Monicarafiq.com is the domain name for the online business.
Monicarafiq.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy sets out the foundation on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Monicarafiq.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information on visits to our site and not limited to traffic data, location and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- We collect information about your computer, including IP addresses, operating systems and browser type for system administration and to report to advertisers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Disclosure of Information
We may in some instances disclose your information to our partners, subsidiaries or companies within our group. We may disclose your personal information to third parties when:
- You acknowledge that where you provide us with personal information, your profile information will be made available to cleaning suppliers who subscribe to our services and information that appears on our website and therefore in the public domain.
The data we collect from you is transferred to and stored safely. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your data but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through our site, any transmission is at your own risk. We are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as it can be.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website for example a customized home page which shows your scheduled cleanings. We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them.
Monicarafiq.com.com may also collect Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. IP addresses are assigned to computers on the internet to uniquely identify them within the global network. We collect and manage IP addresses as part of the service of providing internet session management and for security purposes. Monicarafiq.com may also collect and use web log, computer and connection information for security purposes and to help prevent and detect any misuse of, or fraudulent activities involving our websites.
Monicarafiq.com may use third parties to analyse usage statistics on our websites. Such analysis is performed using data collected from our websites. The technology used by the third parties is not intended to collect personally identifiable information. In some limited circumstances, some personally identifiable information is collected, for example, when an email address is incorporated into a URL string. Personally identifiable information collected in this way is not used by the third party or Monicarafiq.com for any purpose.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
Monicarafiq.com takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name, address and contact details, by contacting us (see ‘Controlling your personal information’ below)
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 19 Ashford Road, Ashford, Middlesex TW15 1UB or If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday on firstname.lastname@example.org
Monicarafiq.com sends only verified, opt in email newsletters specifically requested by you. Requests to receive updates and newsletters are verified by sending an email confirmation to your email address, this requires a positive response before an email address is added to Monicarafiq.com list. If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Company on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it.
You can opt out at any time from receiving emails using the unsubscribe link included in each email and/or newsletter. If you wish to be removed from our list, please send us mail at email@example.com as we will ensure you are removed from the list and unsubscribed from future emails.